Hi list, I would like to submit a package to ELPA. It is called "eev". Let me copy its README here: --snip--snip-- Eev's central idea is that you can keep "executable logs" of what you do, in a format that is reasonably readable and that is easy to "play back" later, step by step and in any order. We call these executable logs "e-scripts". These "steps" are mainly of two kinds: 1) elisp hyperlinks, and 2) lines sent to shell-like programs. To run the tutorial: install this package, then type `M-x eev-beginner'. This will load all the main modules, activate the eev-mode keybindings, and open this tutorial, http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-eev-quick-intro.html (find-eev-quick-intro) in a sandboxed buffer. For a list of the other sandboxed tutorials, run: (find-eev-intro) For a non-technical description of what e-scripts are, see: http://angg.twu.net/escripts.html The home page of eev is: http://angg.twu.net/#eev --snip--snip-- The current version of its ELPA-ish package is here: http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/elpa/ http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/elpa/eev-20190314.tar The home page points to other, more mature, ways to install it: a .tgz that users can install by copying and pasting a script to a shell, and its git repository. Feedback VERY welcome. Thanks in advance! Eduardo Ochs http://angg.twu.net/#eev