* Request: ses.el Turn accessors into defsubst
@ 2012-07-31 15:42 T.V. Raman
From: T.V. Raman @ 2012-07-31 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel, Jonathan Yavner

Hi,
At present, ses.el defines its all its internal accessors as
macros -- could we please have them changed to use defsubst?

Would help Emacspeak out  in that the emacspeak ses extension
would compile cleanly and be less error prone.

For now, I've cloned the macros and redefined them as defsubst in
the emacspeak namespace, but I'd like to avoid having to do that long-term.