On Sat, Apr 6, 2024 at 11:48 PM Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > > From: Elijah G > > Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 14:14:34 -0600 > > Cc: sbaugh@catern.com, sbaugh@janestreet.com, philipk@posteo.net, > > emacs-devel@gnu.org, luangruo@yahoo.com > > > > > Last, but not least: please mention this change (and the new user > > > options) in NEWS and in the Flymake manual. > > > > Thank you, I've now fixed the patch and documented the changes done. > > See below for some additional comments. Thank you, I've now fixed the patch. Sorry if this is the second time I fixed the patch, I'm not good at documenting code. > > Also I have a question, Do I need to assign copyright each time > > that I want to contribute to Flymake? > > No, you assign the copyright for past and future changes, and you do > it only once. > > Did you start the paperwork already? I don't see your assignment on > file, so if you haven't started the paperwork, now is the time to do > it. Let me know if you need me to send you the form to fill and the > instructions, to start the paperwork. Thanks, I've already signed the paperwork and sent to assign@gnu.org, however i didn't get any response, i'm not sure if i wrote the subject well in the email, Can you help me how I should send my signed paperwork off-list? Thanks.