El mié., 3 de abril de 2024 9:49 p. m., Elijah G escribió: > On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 9:16 PM Po Lu wrote: > > > > Elijah G writes: > > > > > Yes you are right, but since d1d2.h is also made in C i think it > > > may be possible to import it into emacs, (except d2d1_helper headers > > > since they are made in pure C++ (also i'm thinking of adding another > > > header into emacs to add similar helper functions)), > > > > If this header requires a C++ compiler, I can't promise the additional > > build-time requirement will be acceptable. > > As far as i know, the header doesn't need any c++ compiler (also the dlls > are built-in in my system), my build is using gcc -g3 -O2 -gdwarf-2. > I forgot to mention, since i'm not a pure expert in C that header can be a bit buggy or slow, however i think this thread can also be used for send the state of the header. >