That works. Just wish it wasn't in trunk. Oh well hopefully it'll be in stable soon enough. -Steven On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Jan Djärv wrote: > > 10 apr 2013 kl. 17:42 skrev Sebastian Wiesner : > > > 2013/4/10 Steven Degutis : > >> Can I please replace this with a better version? It's pretty unanimous, > >> everyone hates the "official" version of fullscreen mode that OS X uses, > > > > FWIW, I don't. > > I don't either. The "other" implementations can't switch to a new virtual > desktop, but the official is not so good for multimonitors. > > In trunk we have two methods. You can choose which to use. Just customize > ns-use-native-fullscreen. I don't know if you are referring to a third > implementation. > > Jan D. > >