Great! I am checking for compiling errors frequently now, and will try to make that always. And handy to know about `M-x submit-emacs-patch` also. Anyway... thanks for merging! On Thu, 27 Jan 2022 at 17:05, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > dalanicolai writes: > > > Just a gentle reminder, because I am not sure if you have seen this. > > I think this patch is more or less ready for merging (all previous > feedback > > has been processed, and it is only a small patch). > > Thanks; pushed to Emacs 29 (with some changes -- there were > byte-compilation warnings due to the ordering of macros and variables). > > And it's usually safer to submit patches with `M-x submit-emacs-patch' > so that the patches land in the bug tracker. Patches posted to > emacs-devel have an unfortunate tendency to get lost. > > -- > (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.) > bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no >