From: dalanicolai <dalanicolai@gmail.com>
To: Juri Linkov <juri@linkov.net>
Cc: Emacs Devel <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: {PATCH] continuous scroll for doc-view (FOR REVIEW))
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 12:03:21 +0100	[thread overview]

About the mouse scrolling not working, I guess it is not filling the buffer
with empty svg's yet.
Although I still have to check that assumption. All seemed to work fine
with keyboard scrolling
(which I what I more or less use exclusively, e.g. jumping to page goes
faster by keyboard.
And there is a nice toc-mode <https://melpa.org/#/toc-mode> package for
quickly creating outlines. But anyway mouse scroliing
should also be supported of course).