And another, updated, patch, adding an extra option to configure the epub font-size On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 at 17:15, dalanicolai wrote: > So here is a second version of the patch. But it adds a few more > extensions to the list > I forgot about them, as I don't use or experimented with them, but I > figured that > this is a good opportunity to add the support for those extensions also. > A small comment for those who are interested, the CBZ (and by mupdf > unsupported CBR) > files seem to be just zipped/rarred collections of image files (I guess > usually png/jpg). So > supporting those extensions doesn't really require the `mutool` command if > emacs would > just uncompress the collections. > > I guess there is not much more to comment on in addition to the comments > within the patch/files. >