Great, thanks! Also, this kind of suggestions are very helpful. On Fri, 24 Feb 2023 at 22:25, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > From: dalanicolai > > Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 21:41:59 +0100 > > Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org > > > > I hope you might have an idea what causes this behavior. And maybe you > > have a suggestion how to prevent it. Furthermore, I guess the behavior > might > > be interesting for you to note/observe (but that is just a guess). > > I'll try to see if I can find something, but in general if some Lisp > program is very slow, the first thing that's advisable is to profile > it with profiler.el. >