* What is wrong with search on emacs-devel archive?
@ 2022-01-08 15:47 dalanicolai
From: dalanicolai @ 2022-01-08 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Devel

I was searching for this thread
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2022-01/msg00663.html> with
the following subject title: Multi image PDF continuous mode.

However, when I type exactly (part of) that sentence in the search box here
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/>, I don't see the expected
result(s). Do I really need to use some specialized search functionality
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?idxname=emacs-devel> for
this?

I am not sure if I am asking a trivial question here, anyway it does not
seem trivial to me at all.

Thanks!

* Re: What is wrong with search on emacs-devel archive?
@ 2022-01-08 15:56 ` dalanicolai
From: dalanicolai @ 2022-01-08 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Devel