Ah, okay... it is probably because there are too many hits. That message did not really attract my attention... Thanks again! On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 at 16:47, dalanicolai wrote: > I was searching for this thread > > with the following subject title: Multi image PDF continuous mode. > > However, when I type exactly (part of) that sentence in the search box > here , I don't see the > expected result(s). Do I really need to use some specialized search > functionality > > for this? > > I am not sure if I am asking a trivial question here, anyway it does not > seem trivial to me at all. > > Thanks! >