Hey Anand, this looks cool indeed! Have you seen my announcement of sketch-mode ( https://github.com/dalanicolai/sketch-mode) here? I think you should check it out, it contains some nice ideas too. Furthermore, I think your work could be well combined with my work into a single package. At first sight, it looks like we have been doing quite complementary things. Would you be interested in joining efforts? I did not yet have a closer look at your code b.t.w., just I thought it would be handy to notify you about sketch mode right away (to prevent duplicate work, and to exchange ideas). It looks like I am using a more updated version of svg.el b.t.w., maybe you'd like to download and use the latest version of svg.el too. Best regards, Daniel On Thu, 9 Sept 2021 at 16:51, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > Po Lu writes: > > >> If that is Lars, there should be no problem with his existing > >> assignment (assuming he agrees to include that code in Emacs). > > > > It does seem to be Lars, which is a nice thing. I wonder what he thinks > > about this? > > That I should push ewp to GNU ELPA. :-) > > -- > (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.) > bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no > >