Cool! Thanks. Yeah, for sure I am happy with that. So I will fill in the paperform request. It might still take some work/time to prepare the package for ELPA though. On Tue, 24 Aug 2021 at 23:57, Stefan Monnier wrote: > dalanicolai [2021-08-23 12:17:18] wrote: > > I am writing primarily to notify you about a package, sketch-mode, I am > > working on. It provides a handy interface to quickly draw svg's using, > well > > Emacs, but in particular svg.el and transient.el. > > It is handy in particular for creating svg sketches really fast, while of > > course, it has the advantage over other svg drawing applications that it > is > > very hackable in your favorite langauge :) > > > > Although, it is very usable already, the work, especially for calling it > a > > package, is not (nearly) finished yet (for example, I am working on using > > svg groups, for layers and snippets, I am not sure about how to best > design > > the interface and of course it needs (better) documentation). But because > > while working on it, enhancements and new features come to mind all the > > time, I think it would probably take "too long" to postpone this mail > until > > the package has been finished (I have postponed this mail already for a > > while now). > > I'd welcome this in GNU ELPA (it doesn't need to be "finished", since > for most packages there's always something else that still needs to be > done). > > For that we'd need you to sign some copyright paperwork (unless you've > signed it already, of course, tho I can't find your name in there). > If that's OK with you, then please fill the form below and send it to > the FSF as instructed so they can send you the relevant paperwork > to sign. > > > Stefan > > > Please email the following information to assign@gnu.org, and we > will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes. > > Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject > line of the message. > ---------------------------------------------------------------------- > REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES > > [What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?] > Emacs > > [Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes? > Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.] > > > [Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own > your changes? Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?] > > > [For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?] > > > [What year were you born?] > > > [Please write your email address here.] > > > [Please write your postal address here.] > > > > > > [Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written > so far?] > >