I was using random package.json file like this one: https://github.com/redhat-developer/vscode-java/blob/master/package.json Thanks, Ivan On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 10:26 AM Andrea Corallo wrote: > Eli Zaretskii writes: > > > Of course, if you want to make sure the GC in this case indeed only > > reclaims Lisp objects produced by JSON parsing, and is not related to > > the native code itself, that's a good thing to check. > > Yes, yyoncho is observing an higher GC time for the native compiled test > and there should be no reason. Maybe is something real maybe not. I > think is worth having a look. > > I'll do it in the following day. PS yyoncho if you still have that json > or a similar one that would help. > > Andrea > > -- > akrl@sdf.org >