Hi Michael, You may drop the instructions here and they will follow up. Thanks, Ivan On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 3:44 PM Michael Albinus wrote: > yyoncho writes: > > > Hi Michael, > > Hi Ivan, > > > I am writing this regarding the following issue on lsp-mode's bug > > tracker: https://github.com/emacs-lsp/lsp-mode/issues/2375 . The issue > > is that \r\n are converted to \n but only when connecting to linux > > from mac. > > > > Using (set-process-coding-system result 'no-conversion 'no-conversion) > > and settinginhibit-eol-conversion to t does not work(or at least this > > is what was reported by the users). > > > > Can you suggest what the issue might be? > > Hard to say (and I have no Mac for testing). Maybe you bring me in > contact with a user beaten by this, and I'll try to see with her, what > happens. That means reproduce the problem while there are Tramp traces, > and likely to repeat the tests several times, applying patches proposed > by me. > > > Thanks, > > Ivan > > Best regards, Michael. >