On Wed, 27 May 2020 at 12:40, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > > > Do you have a copy of this proposal and are you able to share it? > > It's all in the archives, please look there. It wasn't long ago, just > a couple of weeks, so it should be no problem to look it up. > I have been back through the archives back to mid April and cannot find anything that looks like a proposal. There are numerous threads discussing why we have elpa, what conventions/rules should be enforced, rationale for having elpa, etc, but nothing which comes to any conclusion or anything close to a proposal or call for decisions or any other actions, like feedback or further suggestions. Either it has a non-obvious subject or is much further back in time. -- regards, Tim -- Tim Cross