You might find outshine a reasonable replacement for orgstruct - it is in the melpa repo. On 29 April 2018 at 01:03, T.V Raman wrote: > Bastien writes: > > Thanks for the clarification -- wasn't aware of orgstruct going away. > > From my usage pattern, and the description I saw of orgalist, I'd miss > the section-header like functionality that I remember orgstruct having > --- in general, I primarily used orgstruct during email composition.> Hi, > > > > "T.V Raman" writes: > > > >> Nicolas Goaziou writes: > >> > >> orgstruct as a minor mode already provides this and more > > > > Nicolas new package orgalist.el is a replacement for the orgstruct > > minor mode, which has now been removed from Org's core and won't be > > available in Org >=9.2. > > > > Please test orgalist.el - if you miss important things that orgstruct > > did, let's see how we can implement them. > > > > Thanks! > > -- > > -- regards, Tim -- Tim Cross