Would it be possible to check the access logs to see how many people actually download the barebin files? On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: > > Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:28:12 -0600 > > From: Christoph Scholtes > > > > The purpose of the Emacs Windows barebin distribution has been > > questioned a couple of times. Does it still make sense to build it or > > can we save the time and server space? > > I suggest to omit it the next time you produce binaries and see if > anyone complains. > > Thanks. > >