Hi! Unfortunately, it doesn't compile. I get the following error when I build on 10.10.5: nsterm.m:7078:26: error: use of undeclared identifier 'NSWindowTabbingModeDisallowed' [win setTabbingMode: NSWindowTabbingModeDisallowed]; Fortunately, the fix is simple. If we build on an older system, we can define the NSWindowTabbingModeXxx constants ourselves. -- Anders On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 12:16 AM, Alan Third wrote: > On Thu, Jul 06, 2017 at 06:42:04PM +0100, Alan Third wrote: > > We can make it a run time check, which would look something like > > > > if ([win respondsToSelector: @selector(setTabbingMode)]) > > [win setTabbingMode: NSWindowTabbingModeDisallowed]; > > > > but this will throw up compiler warnings on pre‐Sierra versions of > > macOS. I guess that’s maybe just the price to be paid. > > I’ve attached a patch to master for this. Can someone on macOS 10.11 > or below give it a try and confirm that it compiles and runs? > -- > Alan Third >