Thank you, RMS On Thu, Mar 16, 2023 at 5:45 AM Akib Azmain Turja wrote: > > Today, 16th March, is the birthday of Richard Matthew Stallman, who > turns 70 today. > > Richard Stallman started the free software movement and the GNU project, > and founded the Free Software Foundation for the advancement of free > software. He wrote various useful softwares including GNU Emacs, GCC, > GDB, etc. > > I'm grateful to him for the freedom I enjoy while I use my computer. > Thank you, RMS. > > -- > Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5 > Fediverse: akib@hostux.social > Codeberg: akib > emailselfdefense.fsf.org | "Nothing can be secure without encryption." >