Ok, using ./autogen.sh the ./configure was generated, I didn't notice INSTALL.REPO, only the INSTALL. BTW, sorry my ignorance, but why are there 2 files about installation? Thanks On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 12:37 AM Noam Postavsky wrote: > On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 at 22:24, Vinicius Latorre > wrote: > > > I've just cloned Emacs from git ant tried to build Emacs on GNU Linux > (Debian 9), but the configure script is missing. > > > > So, I tried to generate via autoconf > > Try ./autogen.sh instead, as described in INSTALL.REPO. >