Very good job, looks awesome!! On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 11:38 AM, Nicolas Petton wrote: > Hi Guys, > > I pushed a new update of my work on the Emacs homepage, available at > http://nicolas-petton.fr/ressources/emacs-website/ > > There are various small refinements, but the most important additions > are the GNU Logo and navigation menu, as well as the FSF banner which > contains the requirend contents to part of the gnu.org website. > > We discussed with Richard this issue and I will move the FSF supporter > form up in the page, but feedback is anyway welcome! > > Cheers, > Nico > -- > Nicolas Petton > http://nicolas-petton.fr >