John Wiegley schrieb am So., 6. März 2016 um 03:58 Uhr: > >>>>> Philipp Stephani writes: > > > We should probably do whatever Perl does > > (http://perldoc.perl.org/charnames.html). I haven't checked in detail > what > > is allowed by Perl (except that it allows \N{name} and \N{U+code}), but > it > > would be simpler to just adopt Perl's behavior (to a reasonable extend) > than > > trying to come up with our own syntax. > > This is a pretty reasonable request, to avoid having to remember multiple > syntaxes as much as possible. My life is already shorter from having to > correct misuses of \(\|\). > > I've attached a patch with an initial implementation.