Mark Oteiza schrieb am Mo., 18. Sep. 2017 um 16:28 Uhr: > On 18/09/17 at 02:14pm, Philipp Stephani wrote: > > Mark Oteiza schrieb am Mo., 18. Sep. 2017 um 15:58 > Uhr: > > > > > Was there a particular reason (aside from access time) you chose > > > hash tables instead of a sexp form? > > > > - Hashtables have similar constraints as the underlying JSON objects (no > > duplicate keys, no ordering), so they are a better match. > > - Hashtables have non-nil empty values. If I had uses alists, I would > have > > had to introduce a separate keyword :json-null for null. > > - Hashtables always represent maps, but alists are also normal sequences, > > so users could expect that they get translated into arrays instead of > > objects. > > - Using only one data structure per JSON object type makes the interface > > and implementation simpler. > > Makes sense and I agree, thank you. Thanks for the patch. > Thanks for the review; pushed to master as cb99cf5a99.