Eli Zaretskii schrieb am Mo., 18. Sep. 2017 um 17:02 Uhr: > > From: Philipp Stephani > > Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:36:43 +0000 > > Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org > > > > Thanks for the review; pushed to master as cb99cf5a99. > > Boom! We've just started talking about this, and AFAIU didn't even > agree on this library. The library is an implementation detail that can be easily changed later. > And I'm not sure we want a JSON library as an > optional feature. I'm also not sure, but going from optional to required is always possible later. > So I must ask you to please revert, and let's wait > until the discussion comes to its completion. > Done; I probably should have waited a few days.