Aurélien Aptel schrieb am Mo., 24. Apr. 2017 um 19:05 Uhr: > Hi, > > ~6 months ago I started writing some doc for modules. Some things have > changed since then it seems (Philipp last message about > make_global_ref seems to mention something I thought was removed.. > hrm..) > > But it could be a good starting point. Look for XXX. > Thanks! I've also finally managed to get my draft online: https://phst.github.io/emacs-modules It's more specification-like and hopefully covers most of the behavior of the module API.