John Wiegley schrieb am Di., 25. Okt. 2016 um 18:45 Uhr: > >>>>> "EZ" == Eli Zaretskii writes: > EZ> My suggestion is to "learn by doing", collect experience, and _then_ > EZ> discuss the design issues based on that experience. > > I'm open to this. I'd *like* to see exploration of alternative paradigms > for > expressing concurrency, so merging in the concurrency branch shouldn't be > seen > as closing the door, or setting anything in stone. > > That might be the intention, but I expect the outcome will be that interest in alternative paradigms gets lost (unless such alternative paradigms would also be merged and be available in parallel).