Stefan Monnier schrieb am So., 19. Apr. 2015 um 05:13 Uhr: > >> AFAIK this was all written by Google employees and is covered by > >> Google's blanket assignment. > > Ah right, I missed that. > > You're not alone: I forgot about it twice along the way. And it took me > a little while after your question to remember what was the answer. > > >> We don't have a good way to track/check it, tho. > > Indeed. I think I'm liable to forget this the next time it comes up. > > For me, it's not just "liable to". I know for a fact that I will > have forgotten (probably by next week or so). > > > A @gmail address doesn't make me think "employed by Google". > > Indeed, that person should also have (and should use) a @google.com > address. > Maybe recording the @google.com address would be a good first step to > try and keep track of this. > Please do use our @google.com addresses. I'm only using my private account for convenience reasons. If you want to validate the address send a quick mail there and I'll reply.