Paul Eggert schrieb am Mo., 7. Dez. 2015 um 20:14 Uhr: > On 12/07/2015 11:00 AM, Philipp Stephani wrote: > > this would be a rather big change. > > I suppose that depends on what one means by "big". To me it feels like a > fairly small improvement. We've already made some progress along these > lines in emacs-25 by removing emacs-build-system from the result of the > emacs-version function; we just need to make more improvements like that. > > It should be in 'master', though, not in 'emacs-25', as it's not fixing > a bug. > OK, here's a first patch that replaces system-name with a constant during dumping. That eliminates one source of nondeterminism.