Steinar Bang schrieb am So., 8. Nov. 2015 um 13:55 Uhr: > >>>>> Philipp Stephani : > > In order to produce a clean patch, I tried merging the master (from > > emacs-mirror) or emacs-24 branch, but both produced too many merge > > conflicts (even in files untouched by the module code). > > What kind of conflicts in what files? Could you provide some detail? > > Basically everywhere (more details probably wouldn't help). > What was the command line sequence you used to do the merges from master > and emacs-24? > > > I've added the GitHub emacs-mirror as origin, merged the to the master of Aurélien's fork, and then tried to merge that into the dynamics-module-2 branch. All with plain 'git merge'. However, I now managed to produce a two-step merge that didn't produce additional conflicts. I've now also merged in the Savannah master and pushed the result to my fork.