John Wiegley schrieb am Fr., 8. Apr. 2016 um 18:02 Uhr: > >>>>> Eli Zaretskii writes: > > > Would someone who uses OS X please see if this patch is OK? Are there any > > version-related caveats here (e.g., could some older OS X version have > > trouble with this change)? > > > If everything's fine with the patch, we still need to decide to which > branch > > this should go. John? > > I'll give it a try. If it still looks good next week, then I think emacs-25 > would be fine, since this isn't new behavior but just a correction. > > Friendly ping?