Stephen Leake schrieb am Di., 20. Okt. 2015 um 17:48 Uhr: > Daniel Colascione writes: > > > A runtime describes Emacs as a whole. It lives forever and has no thread > > affinity. An environment represents a specific stack activation of an > > Emacs module function. It has thread affinity. Because environments have > > thread affinity, we can very cheaply store local references, error > > context, and whatever else we want in them. > > Please add this to comments in the API, so we don't forget. > > Or implement it incorrectly. For example, the runtime object in my pull request is local to the init function. If the runtime object is static, does its get_environment function always return the same environment? In other words, is that environment also static?