hx schrieb am Di., 13. Sep. 2016 um 02:17 Uhr: > current dlopen flag is RTLD_LAZY, > //src/dynlib.c > > dynlib_handle_ptr > dynlib_open (const char *path) > { > return dlopen (path, RTLD_LAZY); > } > > my module will also load other shared libs, I got some error like symbol undefined, > > I found this article http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=673396 , > > after I changed dlopen flags to RTLD_LAZY|RTLD_GLOBAL in src/dynlib.c, the problem is solved. > > > could emacs developer consider to add the RTLD_GLOBAL flag in emacs's source code ? > > > Reading the manpage of dlopen, I don't think this flag should be added. Emacs modules should typically export only two symbols (plugin_is_GPL_compatible and emacs_module_init), which aren't useful outside Emacs.