On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 12:37 AM Yuri D'Elia wrote: > I'll throw this in, since I've mentioned it. > Can we add a line number offset? > > display-line-number-offset > > As a signed integer which gets added the current number, defaulting to > 0. That's a different feature. I don't understand the semantics. - If you set it to a negative number (as you'll do, to compensate for the headers), what number will had previous lines: negative (which is currently unsupported), or positive going backwards? - What do you want to do when in relative/visual modes? - What about narrowing?