On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 11:09 AM Yuri D'Elia wrote: > I'd personally prefer to see a single, customizable integer for > multiples, instead of selecting 5 and 10 arbitrarily. A single, customizable integer does not solve my use case, which is to highlight tens and fives differently. It'd be possible to add two faces, line-number-Nth-line and line-number-Mth-line, and add variables to customize that N and M instead of what I've done. But, are you suggesting it just because it is more generic, or do you have an use case for another integer?