On 15 Oct 2015 6:36 pm, "Marcin Borkowski" wrote: > > > On 2015-10-15, at 19:02, Artur Malabarba wrote: > > > Whenever the window scrolls or the buffer changes a light will shine on > > top of your cursor so you know where it is. > > > > That’s it. See this gif for example: > > https://github.com/Malabarba/beacon/raw/master/example-beacon.gif > > Cool. I didn't understand one thing (and could not see it in the gif): > what do you mean by "buffer changes"? Any self-insert-command key will > fire this flashy-thing? No, I mean when you switch buffer. :-) Simply editing the buffer will not blink the beacon. Moving point will only blink the beacon if it causes the window to scroll. But there's a variable to make it blink when point moves very far even if the window didn't scroll.