On 4 Nov 2015 7:24 pm, "David Kastrup" wrote: > > Artur Malabarba writes: > > > On 4 Nov 2015 4:24 pm, "John Wiegley" wrote: > >> How does that sound? > > > > TBH, sounds like more than I'll have the energy to implement. :-) > > But who knows... Might turn out easier than I expected. > > Just use a pattern instead of a fixed name and apply in alphabetical > order. That should not make the code significantly larger. Yes. That much I've actually written already. I was referring to John's suggestion of a generalised variable.