On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Ken Manheimer wrote: > On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Artur Malabarba > wrote: > >> I don't see any problem. The only thing that comes to mind is that, if >> you don't want people to get used to the current version then you might >> want to remove the package from Elpa for the moment. >> >> I'm not sure if setting the version number to 0 will do that, or if it'll >> only prevent further updates. >> > Ah! I didn't think it was yet released to ELPA - I don't see it in the > packages list. I'm uncertain whether or not you see that it actually is > release - could you let me know whether or not it is, and if it is I'll > move it aside, one way or another. > Never mind - I think I've settled the change, and pushed it to the repository with a version number incremented so it should be released, instead of any prior versions. I still don't know whether or not the absence in list-packages means it wasn't already released, but that shouldn't matter now that a ready version is in place.