On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 7:04 AM, Daiki Ueno wrote: > Ken Manheimer writes: > > > Is ELPA failing to update, or am I doing something wrong with my > > package? > > No, it was probably my fault, I'm sorry. My new package gnome-c-style > didn't have proper copyright header in the test script and that seems to > have caused update-archive.sh to exit intermediately: > > http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/tree/admin/update-archive.sh#n70 Ah, ok - thanks for rectifying it. (It sounds like the archive update process is too sensitive to problems with individual packages? If I'm understanding correctly, then it should report problems with a package, and move on to the next, rather than disrupting the entire process. From only having glanced at the code, that may require refactoring, and of course it takes someone who has time to do that...) Ken Regards, > -- > Daiki Ueno >