On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Artur Malabarba wrote: > On Jan 4, 2016 3:07 PM, "Ken Manheimer" wrote: > > It's been helpful, though, to shake out the release format with your and > other's help - thanks for that! I hope it's not inopportune for me to defer > the actual release after getting the code situated > > I don't see any problem. The only thing that comes to mind is that, if you > don't want people to get used to the current version then you might want to > remove the package from Elpa for the moment. > I'm not sure if setting the version number to 0 will do that, or if it'll > only prevent further updates. > Ah! I didn't think it was yet released to ELPA - I don't see it in the packages list. I'm uncertain whether or not you see that it actually is release - could you let me know whether or not it is, and if it is I'll move it aside, one way or another. Ken