On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 11:09 PM Basil L. Contovounesios wrote: > Alan Mackenzie writes: > > > Is there also some name/process whereby somebody can submit a patch for > > discussion, without the expectation it will be merged into master? Kind > > of "I think this patch might be a good idea because ...., what do you > > say?"? > > GitHub pull requests can be marked as "drafts" on creation (this is a > relatively new feature), but I'm not sure if GitLab supports this yet. > GitLab has (and has had for quite some time) the convention of using "WIP: ..." in the title of the MR (Merge Request). -- Simon.