Sure, I can do that. 2017. 11. 29. 오전 12:59에 "Paul Eggert" 님이 작성: > On 11/27/2017 11:13 PM, Jaesup Kwak wrote: > >> I made a work supporting Emacs xwidget webkit for macOS X, which works >> with Cocoa and Safari webkit frameworks without need of GTK and X window. >> You can t ry it on master branch of https://github.com/veshboo/emacs >> > > Thanks, could you please briefly characterize how this relates to what's > already in GNU Emacs, and to the Emacs Mac Port < > https://bitbucket.org/mituharu/emacs-mac/>? (Sorry, I don't know macOS > well.) > > Also, can willing to sign papers contributing your changes to the Free > Software Foundation? If so, please let me know and I can send you info > about how to do that. > >