I would be glad to be the maintainer of crisp mode, what is the correct process to move crisp.el to ELPA? a) about Emacs trunk: Should I keep the crisp.el in obsolete/, or just move it into ELPA? b) about ELPA, should I copy the crisp.el from Emacs/obsolete/, or just install a new one? c) Aside from crisp.el itself, what other files should I change for both Emacs and ELPA? d) Where should ELPA package review submits goes? The same as Emacs or? Thanks! 2014-07-08 0:36 GMT+08:00 Stefan Monnier : > > If you are willing to make yourself the maintainer, feel free to move it > > back out from obsolete/, and remove the Obsolete-Since header and the > > associated NEWS entry. > > This seems like another thing that could/should be moved to GNU Elpa (if > > that's a thing that's on the cards now; cf recent landmark discussion). > > Indeed, another option is to move it to GNU ELPA. I think use of GNU > ELPA for such packages which are used by a fairly small fraction of > users makes a lot of sense. > > > Stefan > -- Best regards, Luke Lee