* term/screen.el - screen terminfo/color setup
@ 2011-10-14 20:49 Michael Raitza
From: Michael Raitza @ 2011-10-14 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

I've written a term/screen.el to correctly setup colors in the screen
terminal multiplexer. So no more workarounds must be done to get 256
colors to work when using emacs in terminal-only mode. I found that
feasable because screen relies on its correct settings in TERM.

So now I don't know how to distribute this to you.

Any pointer where I can deliver my solution to would be nice.

Regards,