I see there are six editors listed under the question "Which editor did you use before you started using Emacs?", five of which had an initial release in this century. Emacs is now 46 years old. Is there a reason for limiting the choice to these relatively recently created editors? My answer to the question would have been the "Edit" editor on the TOPS-20 operating system. Other notable missing choices are the original vi editor and TECO. There are so many editors in this world that I think a better approach would be to provide a text area for providing the name of an editor. Johan Myréen Ps. Sri Lankan is not the only two word nationality that has been split up, I spotted Hong and Konger.