On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Clément Pit--Claudel wrote: > On 2016-06-23 14:46, Robert Weiner wrote: > > On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Clément Pit--Claudel < > clement.pit@gmail.com > wrote: > > > > ‘C-M-q’ (prog-indent-sexp) > > Indent the expression after point. > > > > One small formatting suggestion is to surround the key sequences > > with curly braces, {C-M-q}. > > Thanks! Isn't the convention to surround them in `single quotes' (which > get translated into ‘curly quotes’), though? > ​I just find that quotes are not unique enough and do not set off key bindings from other quoted items well. Curly braces seem to do a better job, that is all. ​ > By invoke the keybinding, do you mean browse to the source, or run the > associated command? The latter would be undesirable, since most of these > commands are going to be context-sensitive. > ​You could make them do whatever you want. The default is to invoke the key binding when one mouse button is pressed (shift-mouse2) and to show the key binding's full documentation ​when shift-mouse3 is pressed. If a key binding is not useful within the current buffer, simply don't select it for execution. And I like your idea. You could also consider the formatting and hyperlinking from M-x apropos as a reference point. Bob