On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > t may consist of a number of distinct functionalities but the reality > is that actually being productive while working (writing text and code > while managing projects and emails) requires using many of these > distinct functionalities (export, babel, agenda, capture). For me, org > provides a unifying experience that has enriched my emacs use (and I > speak as an emacs user from the 80s...). > ​Yes. Hyperbole is similar; it has distinct subsystems that can all be used together and are unified via a simple menu interface. Although there is presently no support for org-mode in Hyperbole because we haven't gotte​n to it yet, there is little overlap in their detailed functionalities, so you can improve your productivity further by using both of them. A new Hyperbole release for emacs developers should be out by the end of my workday today. Bob