On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 10:22 PM, Ted Zlatanov wrote: > OK, dynamic-modules was rebased, squashed to a single commit, and pushed > to branch "dynamic-modules-rc1". I added ChangeLogs and renamed > Makefile to Makefile.in in all the modules, but otherwise this is pretty > much what Aurélien wrote. You forgot to include the opaque module in SUBDIR_MAKEFILES. I'm currently on a different computer than usual and although loading works, calling any external symbol from a lib linked against the module crashes emacs (similar error with yaml). ./src/emacs: symbol lookup error: /home/aaptel/dev/emacs/modules/curl/curl.so: undefined symbol: curl_global_init Strangely enough the module file doesn't show any curl dependency with ldd, although it was compiled with -lcurl. $ ldd curl.so linux-gate.so.1 => (0xb7757000) libc.so.6 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0xb757f000) /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0xb7758000) I don't know what's wrong (probably comes from my system).