On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 at 13:05, João Távora wrote: > On Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 10:55 AM Dimitri Belopopsky > wrote: > > > > Inlay hints are working well on my end! > > The only issue I seem to be having is when the server doesn't support > inlay hints, and I have " (add-hook 'eglot-managed-mode-hook > #'eglot-inlay-hints-mode)" in my config. > > > > It keeps erroring in this case and the connection to the lsp server > seems to terminate in some cases. In any case it causes interference with > other things, like completion which can stop working. > > > > You can try it with pylsp, and add "(add-hook 'eglot-managed-mode-hook > #'eglot-inlay-hints-mode)" to your config. Trying to write a simple main > function will show issues. > > I can't reproduce this with this server. All I see is a warning: > > Warning (eglot): No :inlayHintProvider support. Inlay hints will not work. > > which is how it's supposed to work. > > João > My bad... I'm using straight.el, and somehow it wasn't picking things correctly. Forcing it to use the built-in variant makes everything work correctly.