* Failed sending mail to bugs-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
@ 2021-05-14  5:43 Dov Grobgeld
From: Dov Grobgeld @ 2021-05-14  5:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

I just tried sending a feature request (from this email address) to
bugs-gnu-emacs@gnu.org but it failed with the following error:

--
Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to bugs-gnu-emacs@gnu.org because the
address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

The response from the remote server was:

550 Callout verification failed: 550 Unrouteable address

From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2021-05-14  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dov Grobgeld; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobgeld@gmail.com>
> Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 08:43:08 +0300
>
> Hello,
>
> I just tried sending a feature request (from this email address) to
> bugs-gnu-emacs@gnu.org but it failed with the following error:
>
> --
> Address not found
>
> Your message wasn't delivered to bugs-gnu-emacs@gnu.org because the
> address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

The correct address is bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org.  "bug-", not "bugs-".

If you use "M-x report-emacs-bug RET", Emacs will produce the correct
address for you.

* Re: Failed sending mail to bugs-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
@ 2021-05-14  7:13 ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2021-05-14  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dov Grobgeld; +Cc: emacs-devel

Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobgeld@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,

Hi Dov,

> I just tried sending a feature request (from this email address) to
> bugs-gnu-emacs@gnu.org but it failed with the following error:
>
> --
> Address not found
>
> Your message wasn't delivered to bugs-gnu-emacs@gnu.org because the
> address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Have you used "M-x report-emacs-bug"? In my Emacs stanza, it creates a
message buffer to the email address <bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>, which is
different from what you have tried.

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: Failed sending mail to bugs-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
@ 2021-05-14  9:05   ` Dov Grobgeld
From: Dov Grobgeld @ 2021-05-14  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: emacs-devel

Oops. It appears that I was copying by typing instead of doing
copy/paste. Sorry about the noise. Thanks!